Gluten-Free on a stick with cheese

The adventures a gluten-intolerant food lover, or "How I Found Inner Peace"

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Real Milk Paint � - Natural Paint Finish - Organic Paint - Milkpaint

This is a real find for those of us who have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome. Especially ones who like to paint! (This is also where I found Ayla Z's link.) Besides milk paint they have pure tung oil and lots of other stuff that is safe for us canarys. I have been needing to paint my walls and refinish my hardwood floors, now I can ! YAAAYYY!

Real Milk Paint � - Natural Paint Finish - Organic Paint - Milkpaint: " Real Milk Paint � is a all natural paint finish made from purified milk protein, lime, natural fillers and pigment. Our organic paint comes in a water soluble powder and does not contain solvents (Zero V.O.C. = No Volatile Organic Compounds). "