Gluten-Free on a stick with cheese

The adventures a gluten-intolerant food lover, or "How I Found Inner Peace"

Monday, October 11, 2004

M. GRAHAM & Co. Artists' Color Makers

I don't get excited about much, peepul, but this I am excited about. I WANT THIS!! I started out in oils then got to where I could not take the solvents anymore. I QUIT painting for a long time, then tried to take it up again in acrylic. I even tried that water-mixable stuff (this is me hatin it) I am starting to get used to acrylic, but never felt the same way about it. If you asked me RIGHT THIS MINUTE what I want to do I would say SELL ALL my paints and buy a BUNCH of this stuff!! I am not kidding you I am all-a-quiver!! teehee Can't wait to get back into that buttery stuff! Look for me on E-bay sellin up all my old yukky paint...Oil paint with NO SOLVENT here I come!!!
WOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHooooooooooooooooooooooo
GO chek it out....
M. GRAHAM & Co. Artists' Color Makers