Gluten-Free on a stick with cheese

The adventures a gluten-intolerant food lover, or "How I Found Inner Peace"

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Amy's soop is gude...and...Learning to post pics to my blog!

This soup is one of the good things to eat I've found recently. I will get some more. I bought one can, because I didn't think it would be very good, frankly. It was. I added some leftover chicken, and a little half-n-half. YUM
Amy's also has some frozen Mexican meals that are really good, and I can get them at wallyworld. The soups? Not yet. I just don't feel well enough yet to cook 3 meals a day. Hopefully soon. If I stay gluten-free long enough my small intestine will heal and I will absorb more nutrients from what I eat. I will feel better and better, hopefully.
Ceeyalader Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home